The Rock has safety guidelines and precautions taking place with your health in mind:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building.
- Doors will be propped open or have a designated person to open/close.
- Cafe will not be self served, but our team will serve you while wearing gloves.
- All communion elements will be passed out by a team member wearing gloves.
- Communion elements are now an all-in-one cup/wafer.
- One seat between families will be encouraged.
- Signage is posted to encourage those that are not feeling well to stay home.
- Early dismissal for those wanting to social distance will be encouraged.
For Our KIDS ROCK!
- All kids will sanitize hands upon entry to the classroom.
- Any child with a fever, coughing, or sneezing will be asked to leave.
- Any volunteers with a cough, fever, or sneezing will be asked to not teach and find a healthy substitute.
- Children will be encouraged to NOT touch their faces and will sanitize hands if they do.
- All surfaces will be wiped down regularly with antibacterial wipes.
- Any children whose parents want them to wear a mask are encouraged to do so. As well as any teachers who want to wear masks.
- All toys will be thoroughly cleaned after each child's use.
- Only prepackaged single serve snacks will be served and kids will sanitize their hands before and after snack time.
- There will NOT be a children's section in the sanctuary. All kids are encouraged to sit with their families for worship.